Terms of Service ('Terms')
Please read these Terms carefully before using the www.zirev.com website operated by Zi.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
The service that zirev.com gives is sharing things that might be of interest to its audience (mostly reviews). The mere fact that you land here indicates that author was able to reach you.
Use of Information
Utilization of information from this website is completely at your own risk but thou shall not plagiarize one's original content.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Zirev. We shall not be held liable for any alleged loss or damaged caused in connection with use of any such content or services by third-party websites.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
- Thou shall not spam.
- You may post credible links but shady links will be directly removed by the author.
- Only comment things RELEVANT to the post.
- Zirev.com likes an open exchange of ideas. ARGUMENTS ARE VERY MUCH ACCEPTABLE so long as they are relevant to the post.
- Author doesn't mind debates. Please feel free to rant, object or react violently; just use euphemism or censorship for profane words.
- But shall you comment harsh words intended to insult the author, your comment may be kept for the author's amusement.
- Some posts are meant to be satire. Please mind your thoughts before you react on the comment section.
Intellectual Property Rights
The scripts used in Zirev.com are mostly taken from open source websites. If not, then by Zi.
DonReach's API is used to count social media shares.
GIF images from Memeful and Giphy are used for reactions while the images used on the homepage are from Urung-kurai and purchased stock photos. The images used for books are either from Goodreads, Amazon or from the eBooks themselves. We accept eBook copies from authors requesting for a review and digital galleys from Netgalley.
Other images used are taken from open source media like Wiki Commons. If not, they will be given credit where credit is due.
For most parts, Zirev makes own images.
Zirev uses Google Adsense, Nuffnang Advertising and Amazon Affiliate Links for monetization. Each of these services are guided by their own Terms and Policies.
Zirev accepts guest posts. A guest poster's view does not reflect that of Zi or the entirety of the website.
For any complaint regarding these Terms and possible use of information by Zirev from outside sources, drop a message at the Contact page.